Trip ideas: Go Wild
From Asian Elephants to Africa’s Big Five, the Go Wild trips are perfect if you absolutely love animals. They’ll give you a chance to get closer to wildlife, see them in their natural habitat and engage with them in an ethical way. These trips can include anything from a full-on safari trip to an itinerary injected with a handful of animal sanctuaries. This style of trips work great for families, and we can tailor them completely for parties of all sizes.
Note: VIVID Travel does NOT condone elephant rides, swimming with dolphins (in a tank or otherwise) or animals performing for entertainment in any capacity.
Contact us now to plan your Go Wild trip: 01483 319 333
- Emphasis on wildlife watching and animal sanctuaries
- To venture off the beaten track to spot wildlife
- The best local guides and animal experts to navigate through the wilderness and track animal movements
- Longer periods spent outdoors with some physical activity like trekking
- Unusual and interesting accommodation mixed with luxury lodges
- Experiences like bird watching, elephant sanctuaries, primate rescue centres, safaris and whale watching cruises
- Plenty of opportunities to learn
- Spellbinding moments you’ll remember forever
From our Travel Designers
“These trips are all about appreciating and learning about animals in a positive and ethical way. With lots of fun memorable experiences thrown in – feed elephants in Thailand before walking them to their night time retreat, or trek up Peru’s spectacular Colca Canyon to spot Andean Condors soaring the skies above.”
BROWSE OUR GO WILD TRIPS
Here are some Go Wild trip ideas to inspire your holiday. All of our trip ideas can be amended and adapted, or you can start from scratch with the help of our Travel Designers. Call us now to book: 01483 319 333